1. You work hard, but your results are unsatisfactory.You absolutely love the area that you’re in, and you are unceasingly diligent about completing your work but you don’t get the results you want or that you see your peers getting. If this sounds all too familiar, it’s entirely possible that you don’t have the skill or talent it takes to succeed.
2. You complain about your work a lot.On the flip side, if you spend a significant amount of time whining about work, you may have chosen the wrong career, Another sign is you spend most of your time at home and at work feeding negative thoughts and expressing them.
3. The industry is antithetical to your beliefs.There might be a job function that you enjoy, or something like the salary, location or company prestige which may draw you to make a move in your career. Despite those obvious plusses if ultimately you strongly disagree with the moral or political values of this career then it is a clear sign you need a change.
4. The career doesn’t make use of your strengths.You want a career that plays to your strengths and avoids your weaknesses. So, when you don’t utilize any of your strengths, your career isn’t rewarding or fulfilling. Then it may not be the one for you.
5. You fantasize about quitting.If you were happy to let go or getting fired then this is a sure sign that your career choice is not a fit for you. If one or more of these signs points to fact that you’re in the wrong career, take heart. You don’t have to stay in it, and you don’t have to go back to school to get out of it. Just take a deep breath and take an inventory. If you or someone who you know, are looking for new job opportunity or would like to venture into new fields and experience new things then do check out our career page.
Join Us Now and Unleash Your Full Potential In A Modern, Fun and Creative Workplace.