Internship - Event & Marketing (KL / Penang / KK)
- Plan, execute and support both online and offline events
- Support operation team with day-to-day event coordination of all aspects of events activities
- Assist in marketing-related activities such as social media channel management, partnership interfacing and leasing and execution of marketing plans
- Attend the offline event and support onsite operations
- Handle guests and walking customer during offline events
- Assist with data collection and analysis of events
- Assist in any other ad-hoc task as required.
- Candidate must be current pursuing diploma or bachelor’s degree in Event Management/Business/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent
- Internship location : Taman Seputeh (Kuala Lumpur) or Bayan Lepas / Gurney Drive (Penang) or KK Times Square (KK)
- Internship Duration: minimal of 3 months up to 6 months.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Responsible, versatile, positive and proactive
Share / Refer a Friend
Kuala Lumpur & Penang