Internship - Human Resources (KL)
- Handling and coordinating Human Resources documentation in confidentiality ways.
- Maintain Human Resources records by recording new hires, transfer, termination, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick and personal time.
- Sourcing and shortlisting candidates using various channels, including online databases, head hunting, advertising, placement consultant and other methods.
- Handling interview arrangement and schedule.
- Assist in preparing and compiling employment documents.
- Assist in HR administrative activities around new hires orientation and integration process.
- Maintain a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc task as required.
- Study in relevant Programme : Diploma or Degree Student
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Mandarin
- Passionate about digital marketing and inquisitive about market needs and changes
Share / Refer a Friend
Kuala Lumpur & Penang